CommVault Professional Services
As CommVault's first partner and largest New Zealand user of CommVault technology, Revera is experienced and equipped to offer the following deliverable based services:
End-to-End CommVault Service
Through an efficient and consultative process, Revera will structure a complete project to deliver a working "Business as usual" CommVault solution with trained operators and build documentation.
The process includes solution design, migration into the new solution, testing, training, and documentation.
- Standardised and proven approach to backup, data management and disaster recovery solutions
- CommVault implemented by professionals with over 6 years enterprise CommVault experience
- Complete as-built documentation
- High quality installation
- Training provided by experienced CommVault engineers and technical experts
Customised Training Services
Cherry pick your CommVault training objectives and content. A customised course will provide solution specific training relevant to your existing CommVault environment. Ideal for CommVault operators and storage and data managers. Instructor delivered onsite and designed to meet your organisations needs.
CommVault Care Review
This review and recommended service is undertaken onsite and provides a thorough health check of existing CommVault operational and install status.
The review validates the CommVault configuration against:
- Your organisation's requirements
- CommVault best practice
- Validation of existing CommVault configuration meeting current requirements
- Recommendations are provided to maximise and improve CommVault solution performance
- Proactive approach to avoid operational or architectural problems
- Cornerstone document and recommendations for your overall backup, data protection and DR strategy to leverage
CommVault Managed Upgrade Service
Leverage the experience of Revera's technical specialists to plan, pre-upgrade test, and implement your CommVault upgrade. The upgrade process is tested in an isolated environment and any issues are identified and addressed. The production system upgrade is then performed and operational documentation is updated.
- Low risk upgrade methodology
- Experienced CommVault specialists managing what is a delicate aspect of your IT operation - fundamentally protecting your data
- Training on new features and changes brought about by the upgrade
CommVault Monthly Care Pack
Onsite consulting for one day per month to assist in maintaining the existing CommVault environment. This service is ideal for clients that have an evolving requirement that requires the CommVault environment to adapt and provide new capability over time.
Utilise the service to:
- Problem solve issues from the day to day operations
- Assist in the designing for future growth and requirements
- Contribute to higher level data management strategies for disaster recovery, archiving, etc.
- Support your evolving data management operation and strategy
- Training your staff