In accordance with section 122T(4) of the Copyright Act 1994 (the Act) Revera Limited (Revera) confirms that it has complied with section 122T of the Act for the previous year ending 30 September 2015.
- In accordance with section 122T(1) Revera has retained, for a minimum of 40 days, information on the allocation of IP addresses to each account holder;
- In accordance with section 122T(2) Revera has retained, for a minimum of 12 months, the following information:
- All information about infringements that was sent by rights owners to Revera for the purpose of matching infringements to account holders; and
- All infringement notices issues to account holders; and
- All challenges to infringement notices and all responses to them; and
- Information on cancelled and expired infringement notices.
- In accordance with section 122T(3) Revera confirms that it has not released the name or contact details of an account holder to a rights holder unless authorised to do so by the account holder, Copyright Tribunal or court.